Monday, January 19, 2015

I START TO BLOG AGAIN!

It's been years and years since I updated the last post up on my previous blog (I don't even know the URL anymore!!!). For some reason, I should get back on writing. So I decided to make a new one!! :-D

1. What is all about?
- My blog is basically the place where I can share my thoughts and ideas about any kind of things I love. Probably it'll be around books, girl stuff, random and so on.



2. Why do I start blogging again?
- I feel like I was just being SOOOO random, but I do really need this anyway. Since I am currently studying Public Relations, I thought, maybe it's good for me and my future because, yeah, you know. It's all about writing in PR. And anyway, it always nice to have something to write any kind of your ideas and thoughts! About how many viewers I will get, it's just a bonus to me. As long as I can write anything I want, I will keep writing no matter what.

3. My writing style?
- I want to keep it simple and easy to read. But I'm wondering whether it's better for me to use English or Bahasa. Or both. Can't decide. Maybe both.


XX




No comments:

Post a Comment