Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Stop Over-thinking and Start to Be You!




I was once thinking that, why should we be ourselves? We will never going to try to be someone we want to since we always be in our comfort zone. But then I realized, why would I be someone else if I can be me? What I scared the most about being myself is, I feel like some people against me. I always over-thinking about what most people going to see me as myself. 

People are talking about you behind your back because they're standing behind you while you're walking forward to what you want to be

Don't be scared about what they'll gonna say about you, because you is you. You're not even a robot that controlled by others. What you want to be in future is based on what you're doing now. So stop thinking about something you don't need to and BE YOURSELF!!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment