Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Weekly Post #1: Watching Deadpool, Finishing K-Drama, Another Week of Work


Nothing happened much this week. Just another week of working, watching series and stuff. But yeah, working with deadlines are not an easy thing. However, I finally had time to watch movie DEADPOOL, which is a current discussion this week. I didn’t regret watching Deadpool, like, at all. It was hilarious and so entertaining. The first reason I watched this movie because of Ryan Reynolds. Because, it is Ryan Reynolds!!

Yes.. and I recently finished another k-drama titled SECOND TIME TWENTY YEARS OLD and it was one of the greatest k-drama I’ve ever watched. Starring Choi Ji Woo, one of the most beautiful Korean actress as seen on Winter Sonata, she’s now 38 and still manage herself to be gorgeous! But anyway, it’s a worth k-drama to watch! It’s fun, light, deep and all the good story combined. I literally cried since first episode and just couldn’t stop laugh and cry ever since.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment